The historic First Church of Christ (Center Church) of Hartford, Connecticut, caretakers of one of the best known and historically significant collections of Tiffany Windows in Connecticut, chose Stained Glass Resources to restore their windows, after interviewing other nationally recognized studios.
Calvary Presbyterian Church
“David and Jonathan” created in the Tiffany style by Robert L. Dodge, 1906, in memory of John Sutton and A.W. Wilson, founders of Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Restored by Stained Glass Resources, Inc., 2000
St. John’s Episcopal Church
Windows created by Tiffany Studios c. 1910 A total of seventeen lancets of Tiffany glass were restored at by Stained Glass Resources 1998/1999.
South Parish Congregational Church
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
St. Matthew’s Parish
Church of Christ
The Church of the Good Shepherd
Rhinebeck, New York
First Church of Christ, Congregational
The First Congregational Church
Littleton, New Hampshire
Mary Taylor United Methodist Church